After School Clubs
Please see below for our current timetable and to the menu on the right for details of each club.
Jesse Gray Extra - Curricular Activities 17/18
Each teacher/organization will send letters out about their club to the relevant year groups. For more details contact staff member via school office.
1. Mr Hassall & Mr Price - Football [Y5/6] , follows season (Wed 3.20-4.30pm) last session will be Wed 15th Nov before winter
2. Mrs Lloyd – Happy Feet Running Club for Y3/4 Mondays 3.15 - 4.15 from October - Easter
3. Mr Ellis - Tag Rugby Y5/6 [start date 30/9/16] on Fridays 3.20 - 4.20pm [dates linked to seasons – see letter for details]
4. Miss Kirk - Basketball Y5/6 Wed 3.15-4.30pm from October to Easter
5. Miss Law – Hardball Cricket Y4/5/6 [please note – involves a try-out] January-July [ day tbc confirmed, as usual venue no longer available]
6. Carlton Taekwondo [external provider] - Peewees Taekwondo for FS2-Y2 (Thursday 3.20-4.30)
7. Little Wickets [external provider] - KS1 Kwik Cricket Monday 3.15 - 4.15 from Sept Y1/2, Y1 after Christmas,FS2 Summer
8. Netball Club [external provider] Y5/6 Monday nights – see letter for details
9. Mrs Wood - High 5 Netball for Year 4 [Thursday after school from Feb half term to May half term]
10.Football - [external provider] for Y3/4 Tuesday 3.15-4.15pm
11.Mr Smith Hockey Club @ lunchtime KS2 Tuesdays 12.20
1. Mrs Bettle Read for Pleasure Wednesday 3.15-4.15pm [Spring Term]
2. Art Club [ external provider] - coordinated by Mrs Lloyd – Monday : 3:15-4:15pm Y1-Y6
3. Mrs Walton - Choir Y4/5/6 Monday 8.15-8.45am – September - Easter
4. Artie Smartie Art Club [ external provider] : Wednesday : 3:15-4:15 pm. open to FS2-Y6 5. Mrs Sutton – violin ensemble BY INVITATION – Monday lunchtimes
6. Mr Reckless – Orchestra [by invitation] Fridays 8am all year.
7. Mrs Winfield & Miss Barratt: DT club on a Wednesday until 4:15 .[Oct half term – Christmas: : KS1] , [Jan - Feb half term :Y3/4] [ Feb half term - Easter : Y5/6]
8. Mrs Soulsby: Library Club [October half term to April ] Thursdays 3.15-4.15 9. Mrs Moore: JG School Council [by invitation] MONDAY 3.15PM-4.10PM STARTS MONDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2017
10.Miss Massey : Y4 Science Club – Monday after school - Summer Term
11.Mrs Pearce: Rattle and Roll recorder club for KS1[external provider] Monday/Thursday lunchtimes
12.On the Stage [Theatre Arts club - all ages [external provider] Tuesday afterschool 3.15-5.15pm
13.Mrs Warren – Zentangle Art Club for Y3-6 [after October half term – see letter coming out]
14.Chess Club run by parents – Thursday lunchtime
15.Mrs Thompson Y3/4 Hula Hoop Club – Thursday lunchtimes, after October half term.
16.French [external provider] Wednesday lunchtime Y1-3
17.French [external provider] Tuesday 3.15-4.10pm Y4/5/6